Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Smoke and Spring

so mr T is in Salt Lake City. officially. for his summer job. I'm excited for him, or trying to be. The last Sunday he was in Rexburg was Easter Sunday. forever ago.
Since I'm living in the new apartment, he moved most of his stuff here and took only the necessities with him to utah. So this left the place a great mess. not even organized clutter. 
on Easter morning he came over to help me move some of it in before he left. well he fell asleep and I decided, being the cute domestic that I am, to cook some chocolate chip pancakes before church while he was sleeping. Yeah. 
I have never cooked in a stainless steel pan before. Let alone something like pancakes. super difficult right? Long story and lots of smoke later. They were scary. as demonstrated. So Tanner cleaned up the pan and went without pancakes. Sorry sir.

This past weekend I got to go down and see him at his aunt and uncles. It was a beautiful weekend. It was nice to enjoy the spring weather with my friend.
And the most exciting thing is that the next time I see him

will be the last time I see him 


before the wedding! 




1 comment: